Nelly’s sister died of leukemia in 2005. Since then, he hasn’t been writing songs. Then, his sister came in a dream. She told him to write a song to sooth him. Listen to the song. The lyrics have so much more meaning now…
“I was thinking ‘bout her, thinking about me
Thinking about us, what we gonna be,
open my eyes, and it’s only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road,
will she come back? no one knows,
I realize, it was only just a dream.”
WHAT? WERE YOUR FEET COLD, AND YOUR VAGINA HOT??
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
i’m still crying over this…
I can’t stop crying.
omg. tears. all over my face
i’m actually, crying. o.m.g
i can’t believe that i’m actually crying</3
brb crying </3
This actually brought me to tears.
awwhh. this is sooooooo saddd :(